We are looking for a talented content writer to join our team and help us create high-quality, well-research, evidence-based content for our website focused on sleep. At Sleep Sources, our goal is to provide our readers with information and resources that can help them get a better night's sleep.
As our content writer, you will be responsible for creating articles, blog posts, and other types of content that are informative, engaging, and easy to read. You will work closely with our editorial team to come up with ideas for new content, and you will be expected to conduct research to ensure that your writing is accurate and up-to-date.
- Write high-quality, engaging content for our website focused on sleep
- Conduct research to ensure that your writing is accurate and up-to-date
- Work closely with our editorial team to come up with ideas for new content
- Edit and proofread your own work to ensure that it is error-free
- Meet deadlines and produce content on a regular basis
- Proven experience as a content writer, with a portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to write in a clear and concise manner
- Strong research skills, with the ability to conduct thorough research on a variety of topics
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress
- A passion for sleep and a desire to help others improve their sleep habits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team
- Chance to make a real difference in people's lives by providing them with valuable information and resources to help them get a better night's sleep.
If you are a talented content writer with a passion for sleep, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and writing samples for consideration.