We’ve all been there, the morning’s where you wake up stiff and sore. Where you just could not get comfortable and now, your paying for it. Maybe you have a long day at work ahead of you, or maybe classes and assignments, either way, your stiff neck and lousy rest are going to make for a rough day.
The thing is, it doesn’t have to be that way. Did you know that there are different pillows for different sleep positions? This means that people who sleep on their side, back, or stomach simply have to choose the right pillow and they’ll be set. But what happens if you move around at night? What if you start on your back and often wake up on your stomach or your side? The unfortunate reality is that finding a great pillow for combination sleepers can be tough. However, there is hope. Here is a list of some of the best pillows for combination sleepers that are on the market today.
The Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Pillow is unique in that it combines little pieces of foam together which give the pillow an ultra soft feel. Customers from all over the world have favored this pillow because of its incredible softness and continuous fluff even after hundreds of uses.
The Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Pillow provides excellent support for combination sleepers. Because of its ability to bounce back into a full shape, as opposed to going flat, users are able to enjoy continuous, comfortable and supported sleep no matter what position they find comfortable.
What are Some Pros of The Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Pillow?
- The Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Pillow comes with a 120-day sleep trial.
- This product is also backed by an extended 20-year warranty.
- Offers solid support for all sleep positions.
- Provides support for pregnant women.
What are Some Cons to the Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Pillow?
- Some users have said that they find this option a little bit too firm for their liking.
The Coop Home Goods’ Premium Adjustable Loft Pillow has a unique gel-infused memory foam instead of traditional stuffing. By using this the pillow can easily adjust to the shape of the head that is using it and mold itself into place. The gel blend provides the necessary firmness and support of traditional memory foam pillows. It does so while still offering a delightful coolness that the majority of other pillows are unable to provide.
Many customers who have reviewed The Coop Home Goods’ Premium Adjustable Loft Pillow went so far as to compare the feeling of the pillow to the feeling of a high-quality down pillow. Multiple users state that they appreciated the breathability as well as the shape of the pillow. Other aspects that seem to be winning the public over include the fact that the pillow is completely adjustable, which makes it a great choice for pretty much all sleepers.
What are Some Pros to The Coop Home Goods’ Premium Adjustable Loft Pillow?
- This pillow comes with a five-year warranty.
- The pillow stays cool throughout the night.
- The Coop Home Goods’ Premium Adjustable Loft Pillow easily shapes and molds to the head of the person laying on it.
- Refunds are available during the first 100-days.
What are Some Cons to The Coop Home Goods’ Premium Adjustable Loft Pillow?
- Some customers have found that the five-year warranty does not cover as much as they had initially thought.
- Not all sizes are available.
- The pillow is not overly durable and it does not have a long lifespan
The Coop Home Goods’ Eden Pillow is unique in that it offers a perfect balance of firmness and softness. This ideal density allows the pillow to keep its shape over time. This means that the Coop Home Goods’ Eden Pillow will continue to provide phenomenal support to people who sleep in every position for a long, long time. The pillow also stays cool as opposed to warming up because of the person’s body temperature.
Users of Coop Home Goods’ Eden Pillow have been quick to mention the affordability of the product. Not only is the cost quite low on its own, when compared to other similar style products on the market the price difference is incredible.
What are Some Pros to The Coop Home Goods’ Eden Pillow?
- Made right here in the United States
- -There is a five-year warranty on this product
- There is a money back guarantee during the first 100-nights.
- Provides great support to sleepers of all positions with its unique blend of firm and softness
- The Coop Home Goods’ Eden Pillow is available at a fantastic price point
What are Some Cons to The Coop Home Goods’ Eden Pillow?
- Customers who do not sleep well on firm pillows may experience neck or upper back pain
- Not all customers have found that the pillow keeps them as cool as they thought it would
The MARNUR Contour Memory Foam Orthopedic Pillow is a standout option because of its unique dimensions and shape. Many pillows that are known for their excellent neck support are smaller and more condense in shape and size. However, the MARNUR Contour Memory Foam Orthopedic Pillow is notably larger. In fact, the large pillow and the firmness provide excellent support to people of all sleeping positions. Another great feature is that unlike the majority of other pillows when this one arrives it has virtually no smell. In other words, you can use it that very night! (Or take it for a test run with an afternoon nap perhaps?)
What are Some Pros to The MARNUR Contour Memory Foam Orthopedic Pillow?
- This pillow is larger than many pillows that are designed to provide support to the neck and upper back.
- The small size makes it easy to travel with.
- The MARNUR Contour Memory Foam Orthopedic Pillow can easily be stored
- Great option for people of all sleeping positions
- It does not have a chemical-like odor when it arrives, as so many others do.
What are Some Cons to The MARNUR Contour Memory Foam Orthopedic Pillow?
- For customers who are expecting a traditional memory foam pillow, this option might be a little firm.
The Malouf Z 100% Natural Talalay Latex Zoned Pillow was originally developed in order to provide users with the ideal amount of air circulation from their pillow throughout the night. There are a multitude of holes that are built inside the pillow as a way to prevent and push body heat away from the person sleeping on it. These holes also provide a comfortable support that is still quite firm. The firmness and comfort are developed by the various sizes of the holes, which are strategically placed throughout the pillow. Another great aspect of The Malouf Z 100% Natural Talalay Latex Zoned Pillow is the fact that it is produced with high-end materials that won’t cause allergic reactions or bother sensitive skin types.
What are Some Pros of The Malouf Z 100% Natural Talalay Latex Zoned Pillow?
- This pillow provides a firm and comfortable headrest for people of all sleeping positions.
- The Malouf Z 100% Natural Talalay Latex Zoned Pillow provides great airflow throughout the pillow.
- The pillow is made with high-quality materials
- There is a 30-day return policy.
- The Malouf Z 100% Natural Talalay Latex Zoned Pillow also offers a 1-year warranty.
What are Some Cons of The Malouf Z 100% Natural Talalay Latex Zoned Pillow?
- This pillow option does not last long and gets worn out quickly
- Some customers find it to be too firm for their liking
What are some things that combination sleepers should keep in mind when shopping for a pillow?
Most people do not purchase a new pillow and only expect to use it for a short time span. Odds are you will use it for a year or even more. For that reason, it is crucial that you make sure that you are purchasing a pillow that is made out of a high-quality material and that is put together well.
Did you know that there are traditionally three sizes that pillows come in? There are King, Queen, and standard. Having a pillow that is too large or too small will negatively impact your nights’ rest, so it is important that you purchase one that fits you well.
The kind of gross reality is that a lot of people do not wash their pillows nearly enough. Did you know that pillows should actually be washed about 3 times every year? While some pillow options can easily be thrown in the washing machine, others need to be cleaned by hand. Before purchasing your next pillow, read the packaging to find out what you are getting yourself in to. Will you be able to throw it in your washer every couple of months, or will it require some more work on your end? Knowing this ahead of time can help you find the best pillow for you and your lifestyle.